Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Tip O' the Cap to Keith Olbermann

A very quick journal entry.

I've been exceedingly tough on Keith Olbermann in this journal and that is very likely to continue. Keith is often unfair to the point of deception in his presentation of the news and opinion.

But....

Let me compliment Keith Olbermann on his excellent moderation of the AFL-CIO Democrat Debate tonight. Keith moved the debate along and kept the candidates on track. It was Keith who made the debate work!

Sparks fkew! And this was the best debate so far.

And isn't Dennis Kucinich a great debater? Democrats ought to start to take him more seriously.

Finally, as long as I'm dreaming, I'd love to see Olbermann moderate a Republican debate!


Of course I also would like to see Brit Hume moderate a future Democrat debate.

TECHNORATI TAGS:
DENNIS KUCINICH

DIGG THIS

SAVE THIS PAGE TO del.icio.us

No comments: