Friday, January 27, 2012

Bait a Hook

Nothin' like a little fishin' to rest and relax.


Every now and then I need to jump over to my Radio Station hobby and play a little music or put up a music video for you all to enjoy. I certianly hope every one of you listens to WIZARD RADIO. There's a widget over on the upper right side of this blog for easy access.


My only "political" thought for today is that I read virtually all the blogs written by folks who comment here.  And I follow over three hundred fine politically orientated folks on Twitter, both Left and Right.  All too often too many of us jump to quick and occasionally stupid conclusions about our (supposed) opposition.  On Twitter people can get especially mean spirited.  


This video might be a good lesson for us about jumping to conclusions about other people.  I love that old saying... When you ASSUME... you just make an ASS out of U and ME.


Have fun and have a great day!

No comments: