Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The 4th of July

I hope you all enjoy the many blessings we have received from those who conceived, built and protected this great country.

And take a few moments to remember and thank those who protect it today.

Those fighting hard to protect our country include our political opponents. Please remember to thank them, too.





Vigilante said...

Happy Birthday, America! And Happy Impeachment Day to you, Wizard, & all your non-commenting readers!

(Oh, did I slip? I meant "Independence Day"!)

Vigilante said...

And when I "take a few moments to remember and thank those who protect it today", I especially want to remember Joseph and Valarie Plame.

And Patrick Fitzgerald, too!

the WIZARD, fkap said...

And a Happy Impeachment Day to you to.....

And today I would even thank Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame, although their contribution of lying, nepotism and grandstanding (and even more lying) are not always the high ideals I think of on the Fourth.

But I wish you the best.

Robin Edgar said...

Hi Wizard,

Long time no see. ;-)

I think that I did my bit to stand up for civil rights and freedoms on Independence Day.

You can read all about it here.

A "Loonie" for your thoughts?