Thursday, August 16, 2007

People Worth Reading

When I'm looking for a really good rant here in the blogosphere I usually check out Mary over at Freedom Eden. When Mary is on a roll, you're in for the ride of your life!

But (relatively conservative) Mary has her equal on the more liberal side of the ledger with Not Your Mama over on Coyote Angry.

If you don't read another thing today, link on over to Not Your Mama's essay, Just Spit It Out Already. I have to agree with everything she said!

Here's a little teaser:

"Is Obama Black enough? Are we ready for a female president? If you're voting on race or gender you have issues I can't help you with. Christ on a bicycle, are we EVER going to get to the point that race, gender, sexual preference or the size of a persons waistband don't define every other thing about them? Thousands of years of known history and this is the best we can do? Look, I can't stand Mitt Romney but it's because of his views on policy, I don't care if he's Mormon or worships the Flying Spaghetti Monster."

It only gets better! Check it out!

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

Mary's a little disappointing, Wiz. It's you I like. I may feature you on one of my "Republican Fridays". Any one Barry Goldwater Sr. would approve of - and I think he would approve of you - is someone worthy of my esteem.